Calling all GLAA members and friends!
We are seeking your input for our upcoming newsletter, as well as for the website (alberg.ca) and this blog.
Newsletter: The deadline for submissions to the fall newsletter is September 30th, 2021.
Contributions of all sorts are welcome:
- Stories (lived or imagined);
- Favourite sailing blogs/websites/podcasts;
- Descriptions of projects/repairs you’ve undertaken on your Alberg;
- Reviews of sailing books, products, services;
- Anything you think readers might find of interest!
Photos should be accompanied by:
- a descriptive caption (what/whom are we looking at?) or story,
- when/where the image was taken (even if only approximate), and
- credit to the photographer.
Photos should also be of sufficient resolution to display clearly on full screen; if it doesn’t look great on your computer, it won’t look great on anyone else’s!
You may submit newsletter content to our newsletter editor Rob Feeney at rfjfeeney[at]gmail[dot]com.
Website/blog: We are wondering:
- Is there content you’d like to see added to–or removed from–our blog/website?
- Are there any changes/improvements that could be made?
- Are you having trouble finding what you’re looking for on our sites?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, please send us your input!
We want to make the website and blog useful, informative, and a pleasure to use; your ideas and suggestions will help us to do just that!
Rob Feeney, newsletter editor and web administrator